We are looking forward to hosting a number of paddling activities over the weekend of the Reel Paddling Film Festival.
We will update this page with times and meeting locations once we’re sure about the water levels for the weekend.
Saturday 7th October 2017–
- Come and Try Whitewater Kayaking and Canoeing, suitable for beginner and intermediate paddlers. Ovens River, Bright
- Grade 3 whitewater trip – suitable for intermediate and experienced kayakers. Location TBA
- Tour of the Safari H2O roto-molding boat making factory in Carboor – this fascinating tour shows all the processes involved in making a plastic boat. Highly recommended
Sunday 8th October 2017
- Ovens River Canoe Tour – Wangaratta, suitable for beginner and intermediate paddlers
- King River Whitewater Trip, King Valley – grade 2+/3, suitable for intermediate and advanced whitewater paddlers.
We will also be hosting paddlers in the week leading up to the film festival so if you’re keen to paddle, get in touch and we’ll take you into the beautiful rivers of our region.